Leta i den här bloggen

Läser in...

fredag 5 oktober 2012

Treats (for me!)



I've been collecting craft materials for halloween, for a while now. Among other things are ribbons and lace, lots of lace! And today I got this package (which by the way includes my five meters of tulle)! The Halloween season has officially begun.


 This pretty little watch necklace I bought on an online auction.

It has a owl on the other side!




The lace in the picture I've made myself. I've been crocheting a lot of lace lately and I intend to show you all what I'm going to do with it later on :)


I've posted this pattern before in swedish, here.

And speaking of treats...the Winchesters are back! The first episode of season 8 has been aired, but I have not yet had the time to watch it...but soon :) This is one of my favourite TV shows of all time.

 

"Closing the gates of Hell forever? Yeah, that could be important."

3 kommentarer:

  1. Woot for goodies and Supernatural! XD I'm really behind myself. Haven't watched it in a really long time. I LOVE the lace. It is beautiful! How impressive that you made it yourself!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Snygg spets och jättefin klocka.
    Trevlig helg och kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Spetsarna är så fina, du får nog börja sälja på metervara:-) kram/mamman

    SvaraRadera